MCA Coded RYA Training Yacht LOA 14.4m Beam 4.32m Draft 1.75m Sail Area 72m2 Motor Volvo Penta 55 hp Cabins 4 Berths 8 + 2.
Navigational Area Majorca and Barcelona
This yacht is available for charter fully coded for navigational areas Cat 2. She can be chartered by the day, weekends and weekly. Bare Boat with International Certificate Of Competence and above or with RYA Day Skipper Certificate. We offer RYA Instruction and tuition if required. Available from Queensway Quay Gibraltar, Barcelona, Antibes MCA Coded Vessel.
You may Board this yacht on any day subject to availability.
The tariff is fully inclusive of Insurance, berthing in home port and all equipment on board. We can provision this yacht prior to arrival. Day charters are available on request.
Private tuition is also available by fully qualified RYA Instructors.
BAVARIA 46 CRUISER
Sailing in the sunshine all year this yacht is available Bareboat with Skipper/RYA Instructor MCA Coded for RYA Sail Training and Charter.
- Included in Charter Price - Tax, cleaning, insurance, home port mooring, dinghy with oars, butane, bed linen.
- Not included - Fuel moorings at other ports and provisions.
- Discounts - 5 % if booking complete before January 31. 2 weeks 5% 3 weeks 10% 4 weeks 15% repeat client 5% group of yachts : 2 yachts 3% 3 yachts 4% 4 yachts or more 5%. Maximum discount 15%.
- Extra - RYA Instructor £150 per day plus provisions, we provide charter provisioning + 25%.
- Deposit - £2000.
- Payments - 50% confirms booking and 50% 4 weeks prior to boarding.
- Boarding - Every day from Monday to Sunday from 1300 to 1700 depending on availability
- Disembark - Every day from Monday to Friday until 1900hrs and 0800 according to boarding day.
- Airport transfers are available on request.
Equipment on board includes complete charts, dinghy with oars, auto helm, vhf, fridge, freezer, snorkelling equipment for 2 persons, electric windlass, cockpit shower, hot water, radio and cd, plotter with echart, life raft. As for MCA Coding Requirements.